No hesitation that Canon is the greatest maker of printers, but difficulty can also happen in the finest machine. Are you experience any trouble with your printer then we have Canon printer tech support number prepared to help you.
Our knowledgeable and talented support team of technicians can assist you with any technical issue that, may be necessary. We can guide you throughout from installation process to any other problem you are facing with your Canon printer
How to install-
Mac Classic is some account of Mac that came previous to Mac OS X, but it frequently submits to Mac OS 9 and Mac OS 8 seeing as they were the most current operating systems before OS X came along. While all Mac OS X computers have printer drivers put in on them, most Mac Classic machines do not. To fix a Canon printer on Mac Classic, it must be well-matched with Mac OS 9 or subordinate and have attached CD.
- Put the Canon printer setup CD into your Mac and hit the icon. Click on the “Install.pkg” to install the printer drivers on your Mac. Click “Continue” and next “Install.”
- Plug up your Canon printer into an outlet and connect it to the Mac via the printer port or USB port.
- Throw out the disk from your Mac and unlock the “Chooser” in the Apple menu.
- Pick the Canon printer’s icon from the list and click on “Select a port.”
- Choose the printer icon and click “Close.” A new window will open prompting you to set up the printer.
- Line up your Canon printer following the ways on your screen and click “Close” when it is done.
If you are tired of trying, after that you can connect canon printer customer service number 24/7 for better help and service.